Join the Ummah in Sincere Supplication and Prayer.
'O' Allah Destroy the Oppressors and perpetrators of Injustice in the World
May Allah Reward all those who are making the effort in the face of the Oppression in Palestine, Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen, Jordan, Chechnya , Iraq, Afghanistan and all Other Places in the World.
In the Fi zilalil Qur’an, Sayyid Qutub rahimahullah wrote:
Do not be weaken, and do not grieve because you are a people whose rank is superior. Your aqeedah is superoir because you only prostrate to Allah, whilst they (the mushrikeen) prostrate to His creation.
Your Manhaj (Methodology) is superior because you are walking on the manhaj of Allah SWT, whilst they are traversing the way of life according to the manhaj created by Allah’s creations. Your role is superior because you are the guardian of a will for the entire humanity, the bringer of guidance to all mankind, whilst they deviated from the manhaj of Allah and strayed from the straight path.
We must be aware that Help and Victory only comes from Allah He is Al-Baseer (The All Seeing), As-Sami'ea (The All Hearing), Al-Khabeer (The All Aware) and Al-QADEER (The All-Powerful).
We Ask all Muslims in the World to intensify their Prayer and Dua.
Imaam Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him) said:
Du’aa’s and ta’awwudhaat [prayers seeking refuge with Allaah] are like a weapon, and a weapon is only as good as the person who is using it; it is not merely the matter of how sharp it is. If the weapon is perfect and free of faults, and the arm of the person using it is strong, and there is nothing stopping him, then he can lay waste the enemy. But if any of these three features is lacking, then the effect will be lacking accordingly.”
"And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him a way out. And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent."
In these times of Difficulty we ask all Muslims to make a special and sincere effort and follow these guidelines when making Dua
1. Have Wudu, face Qibla, be neat and clean
2. Raise both hands up to the shoulder with palms open facing up
3. Use words of Allah and Muhammad (SAW)-
i.e. Duas found in Quran and Hadith
4. Ask by Asma alHusna- Allah's Beautiful Names
5. Ask Allah by your good deeds
6. Be insistent-repeat (i.e. 3x's)
7. Glorify Allah and recite Durud for the Prophet (SAW) at
both the beginning and end
8. Show humility, entreaty, desire and fear while making Dua
9. Repent and try to make amends where one has wronged
10. Confess mistakes, shortcomings, and sins
11. Keep voice between a whisper and speaking aloud
12. Show the need for Allah's help and implore Him for release
from weakness, hardship and tribulation.
13. Seize the opportunity of time, situation and circumstance in
which prayers are answered
14. Avoid rhymed prose to keep concentration
15. Crying when making Dua
16. The Dua of Dhun-Nun (Yunus) by which he invoked Allah from
within the belly of the whale was: "LAa ilaha illa
Anta, Subhanaka innee kuntu min aDH-DHaalimeen."
No Muslim ever makes Dua with it but Allah
answers it." [at tirmidhi in his sunan, ahmad
and hakim reported it and hakim declared it
authentic and adh dhahabee agreed]
17. End with "Alhamdulillah rabbil alameen"
Make Regular Dua during any of the following actions:
1. When one is oppressed
2. Between the time of Athan and Iqama
3. At the time of the call for prayer
4. At the time of fighting when warriors are engaged with
5. When it is raining
6. When one is sick
7. The last third of the night
8. Ramadan (especially Lailatul Qadr)
9. After the Fard part of prayer
10. When traveling
11. When breaking fast
12. In Sujood
13. Fridays, some say on Friday after Asr prayer
14. While drinking the water from the well of Zamzam
15. At the start of prayer (Dua of Istiftah)
16. When one begins the prayer, i.e. with "all praise be to
Allah, the Pure and the Blessed one"
17. While one recites al-Fatiha (which is a Dua)
18. When Ameen is said in the prayer (also relating to Fatiha)
19. At the time of raising the head after the Rukoo
20. In the last part of the prayer after conveying blessings
unto the Prophet (SAW)
21. Before finishing the prayer (before Tasleem (saying the
Salaam to the angels))
22. At the end of Wudu
23. On the day of Arafah
24. On waking up from sleep
25. At times of adversity
26. Prayer after the death of a person
27. Dua when someone's heart is filled with sincerity and
when it is focused on Allah
28. Dua of the parent against or for his children
29. When the sun moves from its meridian but before the
30. The Dua of a Muslim for his brother without the latter's
31. At the time the army advances to fight in the way
“O you who believe! Seek help in Sabr (Patience) and Salat (Prayer). Truly! Allah is with the patient. And say not of those who are killed in the Cause of Allah, ‘They are dead.’ Nay, they are living, but you perceive not.”
[Surah al-Baqarah (2):153-154]
If we Muslims learn to seek help from patient perseverance (SABR) and prayers (SALAT) then no trial and tragedy will be a source of disheartening for us. We will have the inner conviction that Allah is the Master of whole universe and all events that unfold around us are due to the Divine Will, and these events no matter how tragic they are can turn into a source of invigorating our spirits and making us stronger than before.
The Minimum we can all do is pray at least 2 Raka'at Salah daily and Seek sincere Help from Allah.
Please Do Not forget our brothers and sisters in..Palestine, Dagestan, Kashmir, Somalia, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Chechnya, China, Iraq, Afghanistan, and countless other places..
The Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said to Mua’ad Ibn Jabal (radiAllahu anhu), ‘
Beware of the supplication of the unjustly treated, because there is no shelter or veil between it (the supplication of the one who is suffering injustice) and Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala)’ [Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim]