Common reasons for your order to be delayed
We try our best to send your orders as soon as possible. The Majority of the orders are shipped and delivered on time. However, some delays may occur.
Due to the following reasons
Remember: Although we try to ship your Order the next working day unless one of the following apply
1. Incomplete Shipping Address provided
2. Post code does not match Address
3. P.O. Box:- Courier Companies do not accept to deliver to PO Box Address, so if your Order is larger than 2 Kilograms, we will need your physical address.
4. Reasons beyond our control:- Example whether, Shipping company errors, strikes etc.
5. Delays during holiday seasons:- during Ramada & Eid Season we have a high number or Orders, so may incur some back log and also during National Festive seasons such Christmas, shipping companies may experience delays.
6. Shortage of ordered item(s) or out of Print Title. We try to contact customers in case of shortages that will delay orders for more than 2-4 business day.
7. Drop shipped items require more time to be processed. They are normally shipped in 2-3 business days.
Delays Possible during December
Courier firms are already struggling to cope with a surge in the number of goods purchased online.
It is estimated that there could be up to four million parcels to be delivered per day, during the Christmas period.
There is also a possible major snowfall during December which would delay deliveries even more.
We would therefore like to advise our customers to expect delays for their parcels to be delivered.
Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you may experience, as you can appreciate this is beyond our control.
|Tell a friend|
|Products related to this article:|