HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE SEERAH OF OUR BELOVED
Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam)?
|PLACE||Makkah Mukarramah||Home of Aaishah (radhiallahu anha) In Madinah Munawwarrah|
|TIME||Subuh Saadiq (Dawn)||Between Chast and Zawaal|
|DATE||8th or 12th||12th|
|MONTH||Rabi-ul-Awwal - April||Rabi-ul-Awwal|
|YEAR||570 C.E.||11 A.H.|
|AGE AT NABUWWAT||40||63|
|DATE OF NABUWWAT||17 Ramadaan|
|COMPANION DURING HIJRAT||ABU BAKR (radhiallahu anhu)|
|THE 7CHILDREN OF RASULULLAH (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)?|
Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) had:
|THREE SONS||1. CAASIM (radhiallahu anhu),|
2. ABDULLAH (radhiallahu anhu),
3. IBRAHIM (radhiallahu anhu)
|FOUR DAUGHTERS||1. ZAINUB (radhiallahu anha),|
2. RUQAIYAH (radhiallahu anha),
3. UMME KULTHOOM (radhiallahu anha),
4. FAATIMAH (radhiallahu anha)
THE 11 WIVES OF OUR NABI (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)?
UMMUHAATUL MUMINEEN (THE MOTHERS OF THE UMMAT)
|1. KHADIJAH (radhiallahu anha) |
2. SAUDAH (radhiallahu anha)
3. AAISHAH (radhiallahu anha)
4. HAFSAH (radhiallahu anha)
5. ZAINUB BINT KHUZAMA (radhiallahu anha)
6. UMME SALMAH (radhiallahu anha)
7. ZAINUB BINT JAHSH (radhiallahu anha)
8. JUWAIRIYA (radhiallahu anha)
9. UMME HABIBA (radhiallahu anha)
10. SAFIYAH (radhiallahu anha)
11. MAYMOONAH (radhiallahu anha)
|6 MIRACLES OF NABI (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)|
|1. The greatest miracle given to Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) was the Quraan-e-Kareem. It was a challenge to the Arabs of that time who prided themselves excessively in their grammatical eloquence. It will, remain until the Day of Qiyaamat. None would be able to construct , words of such excellence equal to even one aayat to the Holy Quraan.|
2. On the occasion of the treaty of Hudaibiya, the Sahaba (radhiallahu anhum) were in the desert area and there was only one bowl of water available which was put in front of Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) from which he had made wudhu. Thus only little water remained. The Sahaba (radhiallahu anhu) informed Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) regarding the shortage of water for both drinking and wudhu. Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) put his mubaarak hands into the bowl of water and from the fingers Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) water began to gush out like a spring. From that water 1,500 Sahaba (radhiallahu anhu) drank and made wudhu.
3. Once a villager remarked “How can we have Yaqeen and conviction in your Nubuwwat (Prophethood)?” Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) replied, “From this date tree I would call forth this branch and it would come forth giving the shahaadat, testifying to my Prophethood.” Thus it happened that the branch came and Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) told it to return.
4. The moon was split in two by Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) with the sign of his finger.
5. In a very short time of the night Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) took the journey from Makkah to Baitul Makdis, and from there to all the skies, and then returned.
6. The Mubaarak perspiration of Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) was full of fragrance.
The Ulema have recorded up to 3000 miracles performed by Nabi-e-Kareem (sallallahu alayhi wasallam).
Jamiatul Ulama (KZN)
Council of Muslim Theologians
Tel : +27 (0) 31 3067786 - Fax : +27(0) 31 3064786