Complete Easy Dictionary Of The Qur'an
Compiled by Shaikh AbdulKarim Parekh
Translator : (Late) AbdurRasheed Kamptee & Dr. Abdulazeez Abdulraheem & Shaikh AbdulGhafoor Parekh
Paperback 253 Pages
ISBN : 9789830651521
Publisher : A S Noordeen (ASN), Malaysia
About The Book
- Arabic Grammar
- Statistics of Words
- Word to Word Translation
- Translation of Du'as
- Ayat Kursi & Short Surahs
The Qur'an is the final revealed Book that contains the message of guidance from Allah for all mankind. This book is an attempt to make the understanding of the ' easy and to convey the message of the Qur'an. Translations of difficult Arabic words from each Juz` were given with the help of authentic translations and according to the context in which the word is used. The author has also provided the root of the word (verb) wherever necessary and brief rules on Arabic grammar are also highlighted.
This book will enable the reader to memorise the words of the Qur'an together with their meanings. Readers will soon discover new feelings from the recitation of the Qur'an, and they will also feel that Allah has removed the darkness from their mind and lit their hearts with His Noor (Light), Insha Allah.
This book is a key for Arabic words as well as a guide to studying, understanding the message of the Qur'an as revealed. In addition this book also helps readers to perform the daily prayers in full devotion and interest. The teachings of the Qur'an will go directly to the readers's heart and strengthen their belief in Tawheed (the Unity of Allah), Risalah (the Propehthood), Al-Qiyamah (the Resurrection), Al-Hashr (the Gathering on the day of judgement) and more.
- List of Surahs and corresponding Parahs
- List of Parahs & some interesting statistics
- Foreword by Shaikh Abul-Hasan Ali Nadwi
- Preface by the Translators
- About the Author
- Preface by the Author
- Unique Features of This Book
- Suggestions for Using This Book Effectively
- List of Abbreviations and Symbols
- Part I : Do I Know What I Read Daily?
- Part II: A Brief Journey Through Arabic Grammar
- Part III: The Lughatul-Qur'an
- Surah Fatiha to Surah Baqarah
- Surah Baqarah to Surah Nisa
- Surah Nisa to Surah Anfal
- Surah Anfal to Surah Yousuf
- Surah Yousuf to Surah Kahf
- Surah Kahf to Surah Ya-Sin
- Surah As-Saffat to Surah Muddath-thir
- Surah Qiyamah to Surah al-Nas
About The Author
Abdul Karim Parekh Born in 1928 at Kanseoni village in the western Indian state of Maharashtra. He was an Indian social worker and scholar, known for his translation of Quran into Urdu language and his discourses on the Islamic religious text. His schooling was only up to primary classes after which he worked as a labour to earn a living. He was known to have been self-taught and translated the Quran into Urdu language which reportedly had 40 re-prints.
He was the founder treasurer of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) and is a recipient of the Pride of India honour from American Federation of Muslims from India (AFMI). The Government of India awarded him the third highest civilian honour of the Padma Bhushan, in 2001, for his contributions to society. He died in 2007.
|In Stock: 9|