Madinah Arabic Reader Book-3
Arabic Course As Taught At The Islamic University Madinah
By Dr. V. Abdur Rahim
Paperback 104 Pages
Publisher : Goodword Books
Professor Abdur Rahim’s eight-volume texts enable the student to acquire a knowledge of Arabic in the classical structural form.
All of the books teach essential language skills through applied grammar. Each lesson is based on a conversation which illustrates distinctive language patterns.
A variety of exercises helps the student to understand and master each of the patterns occurring in the lesson.
The vocabulary ranges from classical and Quranic Arabic to words and expressions current in modern Arabic.
This series of books is currently being utilized at various schools to prepare students for the University of London (UK) GCE O-Level and A-Level examinations.
About The Author
- An outstanding Scholar of Arabic Language and Literature, deeply learned in the Glorious Qur’an and Sunnah.
- Dr. Abdur Rahim was born in the small town of Vaniyambadi in the state of Tamil Nadu, India in 1933.
- Received the national award for ‘Outstanding Arabic Scholar’ in 1997 CE conferred by former president of India: Dr. S. D. Sharma;
- Received the prestigious Madihur Rasool Sadaqatullah Appa Award 2012 CE for outstanding Arabic Scholar, from the Department of Arabic, Persian & Urdu, University of Madras, India;
- Deeply learned in the Glorious Qur’an and Sunnah;
- Majored in English Language and Literature (University of Madras, India);
- Holds M.Phil. and Ph.D. Degrees in Arabic Philology from the University of Al-Azhar (Cairo);
- Formerly Professor of Arabic Language for 30 years at the Islamic University of Madinah;
- Personally taught the Arabic Language all over the world such as at Islamic University Madinah, Islamic University Omdurman, Sudan, Khartoum University Sudan, in Germany, Washington D.C. and British Guyana;
- Has been teaching Arabic as a foreign language for more than 50 years;
- An expert on European Languages: their etymology, phonetic change and semantic development;
- Formerly the Director of the ‘Institute of Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language’, Islamic University, Madinah;
- Currently the Director of the Translation Centre at the ‘King Fahd Glorious Qur’aan Printing Complex’ (Madinah, Saudi Arabia).
|In Stock: 16|