Arabic Course For English Speaking Students
Key To Exercises : Durus Al-Lughat Al-Arabiyyah Li Ghair al-Natiqina Biha
By Dr V. Abdur Rahim
Paperback Set of 3 Books
ISBN : 9788123201605, 9788123201613, 9788123201621
Publisher : Islamic Foundation Trust (IFT), India
ARABIC - ENGLISH
About The Books
In response to the growing demand by users of Durus al-lughat al-’arabiyyah li-ghair al-natiqina biha all over the world, this exclusive key to the exercises has been designed. It is hoped that this key will greatly help the users of Durus al-lughah, especially those who are learning the language without an instructor.
About Madinah Arabic Reader Course For English Speaking Students
- Learning classical Arabic effectively could not be more easier than this course of Madinah Islamic University.
- A tried and tested course over 40 years with proven track record of success, it is ideal in terms of the the topics covered and short time taken to learn. It is suitable for schools and colleges in the UK and other Western English speaking countries.
- Whilst there are now several courses available on the market for the teaching of the Arabic language, the unique features of this particular one are:
- It is very concise, consisting of only three books, all of which are short but extensive in their coverage.
- It combines modern Arabic vocabulary with Islamic terminology as used in the Qur'an and Sunnah.
- It covers all the essential Arabic grammatical rules in such a way that the student is spared the monotonous task of memorising them
- The author presents Arabic as a living and vibrant language and takes examples from Arabic in everyday use, as also from the Qur'an and Sunnah.
- It successfully helps acquire an understanding of hundreds of Qur'anic passages, Hadiiths, poetry, parables, classical and modern Arabic texts
- Written in an easy, step-by-step format
- Material is meticulously well-structured and logically organised
- Covers an extensive amount of the Arabic Sciences
- Works on the weighty principle that you learn the fundamentals before learning the details
- You learn what is easy before what is more challenging
- Lessons connect to each other: what is previously learnt, is revised by blending material into new points being taught
- Copious, creative exercises give ample drilling in of material
- It allows the student to become directly involved in the study of the Qu'ran and Sunnah while also acquiring a sound understanding of the Arabic language
About The Author
Dr V. Abdur Rahim, an outstanding Scholar of Arabic Language and Literature, deeply learned in the Glorious Qur’an and Sunnah.
He was born in the small town of Vaniyambadi in the state of Tamil Nadu, India in 1933. After finishing his secondary school studies, he joined Presidency College, University of Madras where he majored in English Language and Literature. He graduated in 1957. In 1964, he joined al-Azhar University, Cairo, where he did his M.Phil. and Ph.D. in Arabic Philology.
It is to be noted that Abdur Rahim learnt Arabic by himself.
In 1969, he joined the Islamic University of Madinah to teach Arabic Philology. Here, he was also associated with the Programme of teaching Arabic as a foreign language. The course he designed for this purpose is now known as دروسُ اللغةِ العربيةِ لـغير الناطقين بـها Durus al-Lughah al-‘Arabiyyah li-Ghair al-Natiqina Biha. (Now these books are popularly known throughout the world as “MADINAH BOOKS”.)
978-8123201605, 978-8123201613, 978-8123201621
|In Stock: 9|