Madinah Arabic Reader (Book 7)
Durus al-Lughah al-‘Arabiyyah li-Ghair al-Natiqina Biha
By Dr. V. Abdur Rahim
Paperback 72 Pages
Publisher : Goodword Books
Popularly known as “MADINAH BOOKS”
About The Book
This set of books are essentially the same as the 3 Vol MADINAH ARABIC Course - Durus Al-Lughat Al-Arabiyyah By UKIA but it is fully Colour Illustrated so as to make it more reader friendly specially for Children Professor Abdur Rahim’s eight-volume texts enable the student to acquire a knowledge of Arabic in the classical structural form. All of the books teach essential language skills through applied grammar.
Each lesson is based on a conversation which illustrates distinctive language patterns. A variety of exercises helps the student to understand and master each of the patterns occurring in the lesson.
The vocabulary ranges from classical and Quranic Arabic to words and expressions current in modern Arabic.
This series of books is currently being utilized at various schools to prepare students for the University of London (UK) GCE O-Level and A-Level examinations.
A tried and tested course over 40 years with proven track record of success, it is ideal in terms of the the topics covered and short time taken to learn. It is suitable for schools and colleges in the UK and other Western English speaking countries.
Whilst there are now several courses available on the market for the teaching of the Arabic language.
The unique features of this book are:
- It combines modern Arabic vocabulary with Islamic terminology as used in the Qur'an and Sunnah.
- It covers all the essential Arabic grammatical rules in such a way that the student is spared the monotonous task of memorizing them.
- The author presents Arabic as a living and vibrant language and takes examples from Arabic in everyday use, as also from the Qur'an and Sunnah.
- It successfully helps acquire an understanding of hundreds of Qur'anic passages, Hadiiths, poetry, parables, classical and modern Arabic texts written in an easy, step-by-step format. Material is meticulously well-structured and logically organised
- Covers an extensive amount of the Arabic Sciences.
- Works on the weighty principle that you learn the fundamentals before learning the details.
- You learn what is easy before what is more challenging.
- Lessons connect to each other: what is previously learnt, is revised by blending material into new points being taught.
- Copious, creative exercises give ample drilling in of material.
- It allows the student to become directly involved in the study of the Qu'ran and Sunnah while also acquiring a sound understanding of the Arabic language.
About The Author Dr V. Abdur Rahim
- Received the national award for ‘Outstanding Arabic Scholar’ in 1997 CE conferred by former president of India: Dr. S. D. Sharma;
- Received the prestigious Madihur Rasool Sadaqatullah Appa Award 2012 CE for outstanding Arabic Scholar, from the Department of Arabic, Persian & Urdu, University of Madras, India;
- Deeply learned in the Glorious Qur’an and Sunnah;
- Majored in English Language and Literature (University of Madras, India);
- Holds M.Phil. and Ph.D. Degrees in Arabic Philology from the University of Al-Azhar (Cairo);
- Formerly Professor of Arabic Language for 30 years at the Islamic University of Madinah;
- Personally taught the Arabic Language all over the world such as at Islamic University Madinah, Islamic University Omdurman, Sudan, Khartoum University Sudan, in Germany, Washington D.C. and British Guyana;
- Has been teaching Arabic as a foreign language for more than 50 years;
- An expert on European Languages: their etymology, phonetic change and semantic development;
- Formerly the Director of the ‘Institute of Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language’, Islamic University, Madinah;
- Currently the Director of the Translation Centre at the ‘King Fahd Glorious Qur’aan Printing Complex’ (Madinah, Saudi Arabia).
To See Other books on this series please CLICK HERE.
For the Original 3 Vols Set Published by UKIA CLICK HERE.
|In Stock: 8|