Fi Talkhis Madhahab al-Malikiyyah wal Tanbih Ala Madhab al-Shafi'ia wal Hanafia wal Hanbalia
By Muhammad ibn Ahmad Ibn Juzayy al-Kalbi
Tahqiq By Abdul Karim al-Fudhaili
Hardback 478 Pages
Publisher : Maktaba Assrya
About The Book
The aforementioned title discusses along with the Maliki ruling on Fiqh issues, and the rulings of four other legal approaches, namely Hanafi, Shafi'i, Hanbali, and the Zahiri approaches.
About The Author
Ibn Juzayy is the great Muslim imam, Hafidh (memorizer), Tafsir scholar, scholar of Fiqh and Usool Al-Fiqh (fundamentals of Islamic Fiqh), Abu Al-Qasim Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn 'Abdullah ibn Yahya ibn Juzayy Al-Kalbi Al-Ghirnati Al-Andalusi . He died as a martyr on 741 AH at the age of 48. He participated in jihad and was known for his aspiration to attain martyrdom.
He was sincerely devoted to knowledge, studying, writing, and teaching, and he ventured into different areas of knowledge: Arabic language, Usool Al-Fiqh, Quranic modes of recitation, Hadith, Arabic literature, and Tafsir. He memorized and comprehended the statements of the earlier scholars and studied many books and references .
He penned many books in different disciplines and areas of knowledge,some of his writings are:
- Wasilat Al-Muslim fi Tahthib Sahih Muslim
- Al-Anwar As-Saniyyah fi Al-Kalimat As-Sunniyah
- Ad-Da'wat wal-Athkar Al-Mukharrajah min Sahih Al-Akhbar
- Al-Qawanin Al-Fiqhiyyah fi Talkhis Math-hab Al-Malikiyyah
- At-Tanbih 'ala Mathhab Ash-Shafi'iyyah wal-Hanafiyyah wal-Hanbaliyyah, Taqrib Al-Wusool ila 'ilm Al-Usool
- An-Noor Al-Mubin fi Qawa'd & 'Aqai’d Ad-Deen
- Al-Mukhtasar Al-Bari’ fi Qira'at Nafi'
- Usool Al-Qurra’ As-Sittah ghayra Nafi'
- Al-Fawa’id Al-'Ammah fi Lahn Al-'Ammah
In addition to other books in Tafsir, Quranic modes of recitations, and other academic disciplines. He studied at the hands of many scholars from different parts of the world.
|In Stock: 8|