By Dr. V Abdur Rahim
Paperback 48 Pages
Publisher : Islamic Foundation Trust (IFT), India
About The Book
This is a step-by-step learning and understanding of both the text of the Hadith and the language as well. Explained in a unique way, this book is a springboard for a greater understanding of the context of the Ahadith.
This book containing among 20 very short, easy Ahadith, selected to teach Qur’anic Arabic and cultivate Islamic manners. Hadith topics include: pillars of Islaam, Imaan, Salah, beloved deeds, charitable deeds, forbidden deeds, the best deed, the worst deed, manners of worship, manners of eating, manners of giving salaam.
Very simple lexical and grammatical notes followed by easy exercises. Recommended for beginners, those ready for Arabic-only books, and for teaching children.
About The Author : Dr V. Abdur Rahim
* Received the national award for ‘Outstanding Arabic Scholar’ in 1997 CE conferred by former president of India: Dr. S. D. Sharma;
* Received the prestigious Madihur Rasool Sadaqatullah Appa Award 2012 CE for outstanding Arabic Scholar, from the Department of Arabic, Persian & Urdu, University of Madras, India (see ceremony and photos below);
* Deeply learned in the Glorious Qur’an and Sunnah;
* Majored in English Language and Literature (University of Madras, India);
* Holds M.Phil. and Ph.D. Degrees in Arabic Philology from the University of Al-Azhar (Cairo);
* Formerly Professor of Arabic Language for 30 years at the Islamic University of Madinah;
* Personally taught the Arabic Language all over the world such as at Islamic University Madinah, Islamic University Omdurman, Sudan, Khartoum University Sudan, in Germany, Washington D.C. and British Guyana;
* Has been teaching Arabic as a foreign language for more than 50 years;
* An expert on European Languages: their etymology, phonetic change and semantic development;
* Formerly the Director of the ‘Institute of Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language’, Islamic University, Madinah;
* Currently the Director of the Translation Centre at the ‘King Fahd Glorious Qur’an Printing Complex’ (Madinah, Saudi Arabia)
Qiraat ar Rashida, 3 Vol/ 1 Book Arabic Only Shaikh AHA Nadwi
Free With Orders Over £67.00 Gift Worth around £10.00
Fii Balaat Hiraql By Dr. V. Abdur Rahim Arabic Only
3 Vol Kitaab al-Mu'allim Durusul Lughah Al-Arabiyyah, Teachers G
Arbaouna Hadith Arabic Forty Hadith to teach Arabic Language.
FREE Ittr, Attar, Non-Alcoholic Perfume, 3ml Conc Fragrance Oil
Muqaddimat Ibn al-Salah fi 'Ulum al-Hadith: Ibn al-Salah, Arabic
MATN ALFIYYAT IBN MALIK FI-L-NAHW WA-L-SARF (ARABIC P/SIZE))
Sharh Ibn Aqil Ala Alfiyyat Ibn Malik, 4 Vols in 2 books Arabic