Mushaf al Tajweed Qur'an
With Meaning Translation in Chinese
With Index on Qur'an Topics
Hardback 665 Pages
A4 Size (large)
ISBN : 9789933423636
Publisher : Dar-Al-Maarifah, Damascus Syria
About The Mushaf
- This complete Colour Coded Tajweed Qur'an comes with a nice and beautiful hard cover.
- Meanings of the Qur'anic versus are translated into Chinese and placed on the margins around the Arabic text.
- This Tajweed Qur'an is in Hafs narration.
- Colour coded letters: to present the Tajweed rules, very good and simple way to learn and apply Tajweed rules.
- Obvious script: extra spaces were added between the words in order to make it easier to read and recite the Qur'an.
- Permissible stops: long spaces were added at certain places where it is permissible to stop. It helps to avoid stopping at wrong places or times.
- A set of very useful indexes such as: Surahs Colour Index, Subject Index.
- Tajweed rules explained in details with helpful illustration.
- Arabic Text is in large writing colour coded as explained below, the Translation of its meaning is on on one margin and at the bottom of the page.
Description of Colour Coding from the Publisher's Website
ALLAH (SWA) ordered us in his holy book to recite the Qur'an with tajweed …"recite the qur'an modulatingly." the system of tajweed serves as a guide to improve the style of qur'anic recitation . It was in this way that the holy qur'an was revealed to prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and also the manner in which he recited it. Therefore, the reader of the holy qur'an longs to achieve the promise of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH):"whoever recites the qur'an correctly and proficiently will be with the bountiful dutiful writers (the angels of the preserved tablet - Al lauh Al Mahfuz).
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color-coded the place of some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the holy qur'an. This had enabled us to classify these letters within 3 possible categories to enhance the reader's knowledge and remembrance of tajweed rules.
The letters which requires expanded vocalization. We used red color to highlight these letters.
The letters which is nasalized. These letters are green in color.
the dark blue color indicates the emphatic of the letter (R), the blue color indicates the unrest letters-echoing sound- (qualquala)
While the letters which are written but are not pronounced. These letters are gray in color.
The reader will get used to reciting the qur'an by using color just as he got used to stopping at red lights and passing though green lights. By engaging I this sublime act, the reader will find him self applying 24 rules of tajweed with ease and precision while his mind is left free to contemplate and understand the meaning of holy qur'an.
Example of the Colour Coding:
|In Stock: 3|