Muhazirat-E-Sirat : Urdu Only
By Dr Mahmood Ahmed Ghazi
Hardback 768 Pages
Publisher : Areeb Publications, New Delhi
About The Book
This book is a Collection of 12 Lectures delivered by Dr Mahmood Ahmed Ghazi in a ceremony organized through Islamic Research Center (Idara-e-Tahqiqat-e-Islami) from 24 July 2006 to 15 August 2006, in Islamabad, Pakistan. The Speaker addressed various part of the Sirah :
- Significance of the Study of Sirah.
- Sirah & Its Science.
- Ilm-e-Sirah (Evolution, Codified & Extension)
- Manahij-e-Sirah (Way & Style of Biography)
- Few Famous Biographers
- State Of Madinah (Contitution & System)
- State of Madinah (Social & Economical)
- Jurisprudence of Sirah
- Study of Sirah in Indo-Pak
- Study Of Sirah in the Modern Age
- Study Of Sirah (Appropriate roots in Future)
About The Author
Mahmood Ahmad Ghazi (18 September 1950 – 25 September 2010) was an scholar of Islamic Studies , shariah and fiqh. He was a professor at the International Islamic University, Islamabad, judge at the Federal Shariat Court and Federal Minister for Religious Affairs in Pakistan . He completed his dars-e-nizami at the age of 16 and later obtained a PhD in Islamic Studies from Punjab University.
|In Stock: 11|