Usul Ash-Shashi : Arabic Only
By Imam Nidhamul Din Ash-Shashi
Hashiyat (Known as Ahsanul Hawashi) By Ash-Shaykh, Al Hafidh Muhammad Barakallah Al-Lacknawi
Hardback 270 Pages
Publishers : Al Bushra Publishers
About the book
Usul Ash-Shashi is an authoritative beginner's manual on the principles of Islamic Jurisprudence. It is used as a primary text in the curricula of Islamic schools and seminaries ever since it was written 800 years ago, and yet, the author's profound humility prevented him from putting his name to the book. The first of the books written about the principles of Islamic Jurisprudence was that of Imam Muhammad Bin Idris Ash-Shafi'i (d204 H) which is known as 'Al-Risalah' so afterwards allot of books have been written on the subject by many scholars following the example of the Risalah. One of those scholars who wrote on the principles of Islamic Jurisprudence in the Hanafi school of law was Imam Nidhamul Din Ash-Shashi, which is the most read and taught in the Hanafi school of law.
About the different Explanations (Shuruh) of the book:
- Explained by: Al Mawla Muhammad Bin Al Hassan Al Khawarzimiy (781 H), Printed in London.
- Explained by: Ash-Shaykh Faydh Al Hassan Al Kankawhiy; ' ' Umdatul Hawashiy 'Ala Usulu Ash-Shashi', Printed in India, Pakistan and Beirut.
- Explained by: Ash-Shaykh Al Mawlawiy Muhammad 'AbdalRashed; ' Zubdatul Hawashi 'Ala Usulu Ash-shash', Printed in India.
- Explained by: Ash-Shaykh Muhammad Hassan Bin Dhuhur Hassan Al Sanbihliy; ' Husulul Hawashiy 'Ala Usulu Ash-Shashi', Prindted in India.
- Explained by: Ash-Shaykh Waliy Ad-Deen Al Farfur Bin Muhammad Salih; ' Ash-Shafi 'Ala Usulu Ash-Shashi ', Printed in Damascus.
- Explained by: Ash-Shaykh Muhammad Akram Al Nadwi, Printed in Beirut.
- Explained by: Ash-Shaykh Muhammad Barakatallah Bin Al Hafidh Muhammad Ahmedullah Bin Muhammad Ni'matullah; ' Ahsanul Hawashi 'Ala Usulu Ash-Ashashi.
|In Stock: 3|