Al-Tafsir Al-Muyassar : Arabic Only
By Nukhba Minal Ulema
Introduction By Shaykh Saleh bin 'Abdul-'Azeez aal al-Sheikh
Hardback over 604 Pages
Published in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
About the Book
A new print of the Qur'an in the Hafs recitation with Tafsir on the sides of the pages. This tafsir has been compiled by various scholars and the Introduction is by Shaykh Saleh bin 'Abdul-'Azeez aal al-Sheikh. This tafsir is concise but to the point with sometimes elaborate explanations and sometimes just keeping to the 'Arabic terms that are hard to understand.
Some of benefits of this Tafsir:
Shaykh Saleh aal al-Sheikh ﺣﻔﻈﻪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ said about this Tafsir:
The tafsir is based on some of the following important points:
1. Tafsir of the verses is done upon the Manhaj of the Salaf al-Saalih (pious predecessors) in the matters of `Aqeedah (Creed).
2. Giving precedence to that which is the most correct opinion, taken from the other (books of) Tafsir.
3. Limiting it to transmitting only the most correct opinion.
4. Highlighting the Qur'anic guidance and the objectives of Islaamic Sharee`ah through this Tafsir.
5. Usage of simple and easy phrases and words (throughout the Tafsir), along with explaining the difficult words.
6. Explaining to the extent of the Aayah, avoiding repetition (as found in other Tafaaseer) and every Aayah is explained in its respective place.
7. Explaining the meaning of the Aayah directly, without quoting any narrations except where necessary.
8. The Tafsir is based on the recitation of Hafs on the authority of `Aasim.
9. Refraining from mention about the different recitations and the issues pertaining to Arabic grammar.
10. This Tafsir will be translated in other languages; therefore avoiding terminologies which would be difficult to translate.
2 Colour Print
|In Stock: 10|