Islam In Africa Throughout History
By Muhammad Aman al-Jami
Translator : Muhammad Aman al-Jami, Islam
Paperback 73 Pages
Size : 6 x 9 x 0.25 inches
ISBN : 9781532330865
Publisher : Dar-us-Salam
About The Book
Brought to us by the Ethiopian scholar Shaykh Muhammad Aman al-Jami, Islam in Africa Throughout History chronicles three significant phases of Islam in Africa which helped shape the world.
This classic manuscript begins with the courageous stance of the Abyssinian king an-Najashi, which shook Heraclius of Rome, defied the tribes of Makkah while influencing the kings of Oman, and even softened the hearts of Prophet Muḥammad’s staunchest adversaries.
The second part recounts two waves of da’wah in Africa: the Arab merchants and the Sufis, both of which left a lasting imprint upon the continent.
The third part details the scholars who led the revival of the Salafi da’wah in Africa and advises the students of knowledge about the future of Islam in Africa.
- From Slave to King: An-Najashi’s Rise to the Throne
- An-Najashi: The First King to Accept Islam
- The Prophet’s Letter to An-Najashi
- An-Najashi’s Letter to the Prophet
- Was An-Najashi a Companion of Prophet Muḥammad?
- The Story of How 'Amr bin al-'As Accepted Islam
|In Stock: 12|