تبرك الصحابة بآثار رسول
الله (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) وبيان فضله العظيم
Tabaruk al-Sahaba bi Athar Rasululah (s.a.w) wa
Bayan Fadhlihi al-'Adhim.
Authored By: Imam Muhammad Tahir bin 'Adb al-Qadir al-Kurdi, al-Makki (d.
Edited By: The Editorial board of Dar al-Minhaj
Hardback 224 PAGES
Published by Dar
About the Book:
The Seeking of Blessings of the Sahaba through the remnants of the Prophet;the work is unique covering
what the companions sought blessing from through touching the remnants or
places, items he touched, such as:
- Their seeking blessing through his Hair,
- Their seeking blessing through his place of drinking,
- Their seeking blessing through his clothes,
- Their seeking blessing through his sjal,
- The salaf and how they travelled great distance to seek blessings through his
The book covers more that can not be mentioned here and all are from Ahadiths
and relied on books.
NEW PRINT (2012)
VERY THOROUGH TAHQIQ
DOUBLE COLOUR PRINT.
CONTAINS SEVERAL PICTURES OF PROPHETIC ARTIFACTS.
About the Author:
His name was Abu 'Abd Al-Rahman Muhammad Tahir bin al-Shaykh 'Abd al-Qadir bin
Mohamud al-Kurdi born in Mekka 1321 or 1903 as his father migrated from Iraq to
Mekkah. Our author mentioned that his parents raised him in a household of
knowledge where his father reached the age of 90. He mainly studied in Mekka but
also travelling to Cairo, studying with Shaykh 'Abd al-Aziz al-Rafa'i, Shaykh
Afnadi, Shaykh Ali Badawi. He excelled in almost all sciences and wrote numerous
works such as:
* Mushaf Makkat al-Mukaramah,
* Tarikh al-Qur'an wa Ghara'ib rasmihi wa hukmihi,
* Tafsir al-Makkiy,
* Maqam Ibrahim 'Alayhi Salam,
* Zuhratul Tafasir,
* Irshaul Zumrah limanasik al-Hajj wal 'Umrah,
* Mandhumat fi Ash-har Bunayat al-Ka'bah al-Mu'dhamah,
* Kitab Ish Rasululah (s.a.w) wa Ashabihi al-Kiram,
* and many more. He passed away in 1400 (1969).
|In Stock: 4|