Waiting for Baby
By Umm Uthmaan
Paperback 64 Pages
ISBN : 9780955386800
Publisher : Tarbiyyah Publications
About The Book
• A touching yet educational account of two children’s long waits for their baby sibling to arrive
• Introduces typical scenarios of Mummy being exhausted, feeling sick and having cravings.
• First fiction book to feature a home educating Muslim family.
• No inappropriate information for innocent minds is included.
• Perfect for 7-10 year olds to read alone, or for reading aloud to younger children.
• Beautifully illustrated
|In Stock: 11|