The Grammar and Writing Guide Based On EDEXCEL GCSE Specification: Arabic-Eng
Al-Kitab al-Musa'id Fil Qawaid wal Kitabah
al-Shahadatul Aamah lil Ta'lim al-Thanwiyah Muwafiq al-Minhaj EDEXCEL GCSE
ISBN : 9781908871176
Publisher : M M Books
A Textbook for GCSE
About The Book
- Based on the requirements of EDEXCEL syllabus, it provides candidates with sound knowledge of the Arabic language while preparing them for the G.C.S.E. examinations.
- The first guide of its kind, written specifically for the Writing Test of the Arabic GCSE examinations.
- Based on the general topics laid out in Edexcel's Arabic Specification.
- Includes a concise, yet adequate, presentation of the grammar topics required at GCSE level.
- Includes detailed advice, with examples, on punctuation, style and handwriting.
- Introduces planning for the writing tasks and lists the methods normally used, including mind-maps with step-by-step instructions and examples.
- Contains 70 ready-written pieces covering the GCSE examination tasks, including 29 pieces for the extended writing task.
- Encourages active learning and writing practice by the provision of ample ruled, blank spaces after each piece for writing similar pieces, which should also support teachers and tutors in setting homework and in assessing and marking what their students write.
- Uses translation for difficult English words.
About The Author
Ghassan Mahir, B.Sc., B.Sc., D.Nut., MHMF, MHF After completing his BSc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Baghdad University in 1977, he worked in the engineering field for eight years in Iraq and Kuwait, only to see his engineering profession ending prematurely as a result of health problems, and moving as a result to the UK in 1985. His writing career started in 1984 and now he has some 40 published works - including translations - in Arabic language education, alternative medicine, socio-politics and Islamic studies. He has completed several diplomas in alternative medicine and has written books on that subject, in both Arabic and English, some of which are still in print.
He is the author of many Arabic language educational books for GCSE and A-level students and teachers, published by M M Books, which include topic-based books, study resources, grammar and literary criticism, and he is also a co-author of books for pre-GCSE level. His books are used by schools all over the UK, as well as in many national and international schools abroad.978-1908871176
|In Stock: 2|