(Hanafi Usul al Fiqh)
Arabic & English Translation
By Nizam al-Din al-Shashi
Translation edited byMufti Afzal Hoosen Elias
Hardback 341 Pages
Size : 22 x 14 cm
Publisher : Zam Zam Publishers
About The Book
- Usul Ash-Shashi is an authoritative beginner's manual on the principles of Hanafi Usul al-Fiqh ( Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence)
- It is used as a primary text in the curricula of Islamic schools and seminaries ever since it was written 800 years ago.
- The first of the books written about the principles of Islamic Jurisprudence was that of Imam Muhammad Bin Idris Ash-Shafi'i (d204 H) which is known as 'Al-Risalah' However this book is on the principles of Islamic Jurisprudence in the Hanafi school of law
- A first time translation, with an easy to understand commentary interspersed within the text.
- Includes the Arabic text.
Four Fundamentals Sources of Islamic Shari' Law is Discussed in this book:
- Ijma (consensus) and
- Qiyaas (Analogy)
|In Stock: 3|