(Sharh Sahih Bukhari)
English Commentary of Sahih Al-Bukhari
By Dr Rafiq Ahmad
Hardback 2548 Pages
6 Volumes set
Up to Hadith No. 1394 Chapter 98
Publisher : Adam Publishers, India
From Fath al Bari, Kashf al Bari and other Works of Reputed scholars
About The Book
Includes a Lengthy Discussion of the Sciences of Hadith:The knowledge of hadith, including the classification of hadith, the history of the compilation of hadith and the lives of great muhadditheen.
followed by English Commentary of the first 1394 Ahadiths of Sahih al-Bukhari (up to Bab dhikre Shirar Al Mu'min , The Chapter Mentioning the evil among the dead)
The author has collected the comments of learned scholars of hadith. He has mainly consulted the following books:
- Fath al-Bari by Hafiz Ibn Hajar Asqalani rahimahullah
- Idah al-Bukhari by Maulana Syed Fakhr ad-Deen Ahmad Sahib
- Fadhl al-Bari by Maulana Ahmad Bijnori sahib
- Kashf al-Bari by Allamah Muhammad Uthman Ghani sahib
- Nasr al-Bari by Allamah Muhammad Uthman Sahib
- Fadhl al-Bari By Hadhrat Maulana Maseehullah Khan sahib
- Anwar al-Bari By Allamah Anwar Shah Kashmiri.
About The Author
Dr. Rafiq Ahmad is a leading E.N.T & Head and Neck surgeon. He is a student of the renowned Sufi Shaykh, Mawlana Masih Allah Khan Jalalabadi and the founder of of the Institute of Islamic Research, Darul Uloom Ilahiya, Soura Srinagar, Kashmir India. He has authored a number of book on the Islamic Sciences.
|In Stock: 2|