Al-Adab Al-Arabi : Arabic Only
Bayn Ard Wa Naqd
Arabic Literature between Between View and Critique
By Muhammad Rabey Al-Hasani Al-Nadwi
Paperback 251 Pages
Publisher : Majlis Tahqiqat & Nashriyat, Lucknow, India
About The Book
A Collection of Durus given by the author in Nadwatul Ulema and also published in an Arabic magazine "Majma Al-Lugha Al-Arabiyya" in Damascus.
He mentioned in this book what were the sorts and styles of Adab Arabi in different ages of Arabic history.
After compiling these lessons (Durus), he edited the text by himself and added the literary Arabic Phrases and poems to make these lessons easy to understand.
It is a first book appointed for those students who know nothing about Arabic collections.
This book is also taught in many madrasas and universities.
About The Author
M. Rabey Hasani Nadwi was born in October 1929 at Takia Kalan, Raebareli, India in the family of Rasheed Ahmad Hasani. He is nephew of Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi, also known as (Ali Mian).
He completed his primary education from his family maktab at Raebareli. Then he joined Darul-uloom Nadwatul Ulama for acquiring higher education in the field of Islamic studies.
In 1958, he Passed Fazilat from Darul-uloom Nadwatul Ulama, at Lucknow. He also spent year 1957 at Darul Uloom Deoband for one year. He was appointed as assistant teacher at Darul Uloom Nadwatul Ulama after completing his studies in 1949.
He remained at Hijaz from 1950-1951 for education and Dawah.
- In 1952 he was appointed Assistant Professor at Darul Uloom Nadwatul Ulama, Lucknow and the Head of Arabic Department at Darul Uloom Nadwatul Ulama in 1955, the Dean, Faculty of Arabic of Nadwa in 1970.
- Conferred award by Indian Council Uttar Pradesh for his contribution in the field of Arabic language. Also conferred Presidential Award for his contribution in the field of Arabic language in the same year.
- In 1993 he was appointed Muhtamim (Vice Chancellor) of Darul Uloom Nadwatul Ulama.
- In 1999 he was appointed Naib Nazim (Chancellor) of the Nadwa and in 2000, after death of Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi; he was elected as Nazim (Rector) of Nadwa.
- He was unanimously elected as the President of All India Muslim Personal Law Board in June 2002 at Hyderabad after death of earlier President Mujahidul Islam Qasmi(Rah).
- He has traveled to Japan, Morocco, Malaysia, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Uzbekistan, Turkey, South Africa and many other Arab, European and African countries.
He has published 15 books in Arabic and 12 books in Urdu besides having many unpublished works. His Well-known writings are:
- Jaziratul Arabi
- Siraj Munir
- Fi Zilal Al-Sirah
|In Stock: 6|