Al-Liqa' Baynal Rawiyain : Arabic Only
Qarinah Ala al-Ittesal Aw Shart Lahu
(Meeting With the two Narrators : A Company with Communication Or Its Condition)
By Shaykh Muhammad 'Awwamah
Wa Yalihi Al-Hadith al-Mursal wa Tahrir Ashaharil Madhahib Fihi Qubulan wa Raddan.
(Postscript : Mursal Hadith and the Writings of the most famous Madahib regards to it, Accordance with Acceptance and Rejection)
Hardback 39 Pages
Volume 13-14 of Abhath Hadithiyyah Hadifah Li Tashih al-Masar al-Ilmiy Series
ISBN : 9789933503611
Publisher : Dar al-Yusr & Dar al-Minhaj
About The Book
This book contains the thirteenth & fourteenth parts of "Abhath Hadithiyyah Hadifah Li Tashih al-Masar al-Ilmiy" (Modern and Purposive Research For Correction of The Scientific Way) by Shaykh 'Awwamah.
The author made a note concerning with Tadlis (concealing "Refers to an isnad where a reporter has concealed the identity of his shaykh").
Is Al-Liqa Byna Rawiyain (Meeting with Two Narrators) a condition in Tadlis or what?
In the postscript, he has argued on Hadith Mursal (Defected Hadith) and also mentioned where do the famous Madhahib go to, according to the acceptance of Hadith Mursal & its rejection.
About The Author
Shaykh Muhammad ‘Awwamah was born in Aleppo in Syria in 1940 (1358). He began his journey and quest for knowledge in 1953 (1373) when he regularly attended the lessons conducted by Shaykh Muhammad al-Salqini. In his early days as a student, he studied under Shaykh ‘Abdullah Sirajuddin.
From 1958 (1378), he began studying under Shaykh ‘Abdul Fatta Abu Ghudda. He eventually became known for his affiliation to these two illustrious and erudite scholars and he is regarded as their foremost student. In 1962 (1382 AH) he enrolled at the Faculty of Shari‘ah and in this year Shaykh ‘Abdullah Sirajuddin appointed him as a teacher at Madrasa al-Sha‘baniyya. He taught there until 1980 (1400).
In 1959 (1379) he travelled to Egypt where he met a number of senior scholars such as the two Moroccan brothers, Shaykh Ahmad and Shaykh ‘Abdullah al-Ghumari, Shaykh ‘Abdul Wahhab ‘Abdul Latif and Shaykh Muhammad Abu Zahra. He contributed greatly to an Islamic academic revival in Aleppo and was appointed from a young age as a teacher at Jami‘ al-Rawfa. His teacher, Shaykh ‘Abdul Fatta Abu Ghudda described him as “yesterday's student, today's colleague” and “the excellent muhaqqiq (researcher and editor)”.
In about 1980 (1400) he moved to Medina in Saudi Arabia where he joined the Islamic University and established the Center for Academic Research which later became known as the Center for Serving the Sunnah and the Sirah. It was from this center that he began editing the book, Ithaf al-Mahara. In 1986 (1406), he established an office for editing the Islamic Heritage which is affiliated to Dar al-Qibla. Shaykh ‘Awwamah may be described as a person of clear illuminated thought and methodology.
This is apparent in his writing, particularly in Athar al-Hadith al-Sharif fi Ikhtilaf al-A’immat al-Fuqaha and his book Adab al-Ikhtilaf fi Masa’il al-‘Ilm wal-Din. Shaykh Muhammad Sa‘id al-anCawi who is a famous and erudite scholar said: “I am not aware of anyone alive more knowledgeable than him in tahqiq.”
Shaykh ‘Awwamah has numerous academic contributions other than the two books mentioned above.
Some of his works are:
• Musnad ‘Umar ibn ‘Abdul Aziz by al-Baghandi. He provided sources to the Hadith and some explanations.
• Al-Ansab by al-Sama‘ani. He edited a portion of it.
• Taqrib al-Tahdhib by MafiQ Ibn Hajar with marginal notes by ‘Allamah ‘Abdullah al-Barri and his student al-Mayrghani.
• Al-Kashif by al-Dhahabi. Shaykh ‘Awwamah wrote an extensive introduction to it.
• Majalis Ibn NaRiruddin al-Dimashqi
• Min Sihah al-Ahadith al-Qudsiyya. A compilation of 100 Hadith Qudsi with a short explanation to them.
• Al-Mukhtar min Fara’id al-Nuqul wal-Akhbar. Educational anecdotes for a student.
• Al-Qawl al-Badi‘ fi al-Ualat ‘ala al-Mabib al-Shafi‘ by al-Sakhawi.
• Al-Sunan by Imam Abu Dawud. He edited it and compared it with MafiQ Ibn Hajar’s version and seven other copies.
• Al-Shama’il al-Muhammadiyya by Imam al-Tirmidhi with the commentary by al-Bajuri.
• Al-Musannaf by Ibn Abi Shayba. He edited it and compared it with various manuscripts and he provided references for the Hadith. He was involved with this work for 16 years and it as finally published in 28 volumes.
• A comparative Hadith study of Nasb al-Rayah with manuscripts and he was able to identify about 1000 printing errors.
He has reprinted many of his books every time he improves on the work. He always tries to obtain original copies of the books he is editing. As a result he was blessed with many manuscripts. He is well known for his excellent and informative introductions to many books.
|In Stock: 10|