Juz Amma Workbook : Volume 2
For School Students
By Fatima Meghezzi El-Hindi
Paperback 96 Pages
ISBN : 9781936569403
Publisher : Taqwa Prints (A division of Weekend Learning Publishers)
About The Book
Juz 'Amma Workbook Volume 2 has different theme based activities and exercises related to Surahs
- 78. An-Naba (THE TIDINGS)
- 79. An-Nazi'at (THOSE WHO DRAG FORTH)
- 80. 'Abasa (HE FROWNED)
- 81. At-Takwir (THE OVERTHROWING)
- 82. Al-Infitar (THE CLEAVING)
- 83. Al-Mutaffifin (THE DEFRAUDING)
- 84. Al-Inshiqaq (THE SUNDERING)
- 85. Al-Buruj (THE MANSIONS OF THE STARS)
- 86. At-Tariq (THE NIGHTCOMMER)
- 87. Al-A'la (THE MOST HIGH)
- 88. Al-Ghashiyah (THE OVERWHELMING)
- 89. Al-Fajr (THE DAWN)
- 90. Al-Balad (THE CITY)
- 91. Ash-Shams (THE SUN)
- 92. Al-Layl (THE NIGHT)
- 93. Ad-Duhaa (THE MORNING HOURS)
- 94. Ash-Sharh (THE RELIEF)
- 95. At-Tin (THE FIG)
- 96. Al-'Alaq (THE CLOT)
The workbook is a user-friendly, illustrated companion to the widely popular textbook titled Juz 'Amma for School Students. The workbook has variety of activities especially designed for younger students. Each surah has about 10 or more quizzes and activities with different levels of challenges.
The purpose of the workbook is to stimulate your child's curiosity and encourage his or her imagination. The workbook has chapter reviews and fun-filled, thought-provoking review questions to get the most out of the textbook.
The review questions and activities maximize understanding, encourage constructive evaluation and provide for systematic learning.
Key features of the book are :
- Attractive layout, activities and illustrations - suitable for young learners,
- Multiple activities for each surah,
- Thought-provoking, fun-filled quizzes to reinforce learning
- Easy paced exercises help accelerate learning,
- Designed to help your child gain confidence and mastery over the topic.
To check volume 1, please click here.
|In Stock: 7|