Modern Day Qur'anic Guidance
A Contemporary Guide For Modern Day Issues
By Ehsanul Karim
Paperback 401 Pages
ISBN : 9789830652092
Publisher : A.S. Noordeen, Malaysia
About The Book
Over the course of time, many translations of the Qur'an have been written by Muslims and non-muslim writers alike, using various techniques in their translations.
However, despite these numerous translations, I was always in search of a book that would provide the essence and message of the Qur'an in simple format to be read and understood by people of all degrees of faith from every type of background. - (From The Introduction)
This book is written to reflect on critical issues in the light of the Qur'an and Hadith and present reader with the essence of islamic message.
- Expresses the issues in simple English.
- Is not another attempt at translating the Qur'an and rewriting the hadith but to reflect islamic teachings in view of present day problems.
- Provides direct guidance, therefor allowing reader to fin answers to their questions from one source.
- Can be used as a handbook, a ready reference guide for making Islam easy.
- Is an attempt to remove the misunderstandings surrounding very pertinent issues in our time
- Extracts the crux from Quran and Ahadith
|In Stock: 21|