The Greatest Universal Sureties
The Creator's Existence & The Creator's Function
By Imam Muhammad Sa'id Ramadan Al-Buti
Translated By Nicholas Walter Mogiliansky Lock Mahdi Lock
Hardback 478 Pages
ISBN : 9789933360313
Publisher : Dar al-Fikr, Damascus
About The Book
The Greatest Universal Sureties is the first English translation of Kubra al-Yaqiniyat al-Kawniyah, The Creator's Existence & the Creature's Function Wujud al-Khaliq wa Wazifat al-Makhluq, by the late authority Imam Muhammad Saeed Ramadan al-Buti, may Allah have mercy upon his soul.
This is by far, to date, the most detailed and exhaustive text on orthodox (Sunni) Islamic theology in English, written by one of this age's greatest theologians. In addition to covering foundational matters, such as the Lord's attributes, salvation and eschatology, the book also deals with modern issues, such as religious relativism and the theory of evolution.
It is an absolute must for any English speaker seeking a deeper understanding of Islam and its core doctrines.
About The Author
Imam Muhamamd Sa'id Ramadan Al-Buti
- He was born in 1929 in the village of Jilka in the Turkish boundaries, north of Iraq and immigrated to Damascus.
- Completed his legal secondary study in the Institute of Islamic Guidance in Damascus, and joined the faculty of religion at Al-Azhar University.
- Appointed as dean in the faculty of religion at Damascus University in 1960, and deputed to Al-Azhar University to attain doctorate in the roots of the Islamic law.
- Appointed as instructor in the college of law of Damascus University in 1965, as a deputy of the college later on and as its dean in the end.
- Participated, in many global conferences and symposia, and is, in addition, a member in the royal society of the Islamic Civilization Researches in Amman, and member in the higher board of Oxford academy.
|In Stock: 5|