Adillatul Hanafiyah Min Al-Ahadith Al-Nabawiyyah Ala Al-Masail Al-Fiqhiyyah
Al-Mujallad al-Thalith (Part Three)
Evidences of Hanafi Jurists from Hadiths of The Prophet on Jurisprudential Issues
By Muhammad Qasim al-Muzaffarpuri
Takhrij & Taliq : Muhammad Rahmatullah Al-Nadwi
Al-Mujallad al-Thalith: Al-Ashriba, Al-Saiyd wal Daba'eih, Al-Dakah ,al-Udhiya, al-Aymaan wal Nudhur, al-Da'waa, al-Shahaadat, Adabul Qadhi, al-Qisma, al-Ikrah , al-Siyar, al-Hazr wal Ibahat, al-Wasaya, al-Faraid wal Mawarith
Part Third: Drinks, Hunting, Sacrifice, Vows and Oaths, Plea, Witnesses, Etiquette of Judge, Share, Violence, Character, Prohibition, Wills and Testament, Inheritance
Hardback 576 Pages
Publisher : Dar Al-Qalam, Damascus
About The Book
In this book the author has collected the authentic hadiths that are related to Hanafi fiqh, from different Masanid.
The hadiths are related to Ahkam (commandments) and each issue concerning to The Following Issues according to the Hanafi school of thought:
- Al-Ashriba (Drinks)
- Al-Saiyd wal Daba'eih (Hunting)
- Al-Dakah wal al-Udhiya (Sacrifies)
- Al-Aymaan wal Nudhur (Vows and Oaths)
- Al-Da'waa (Plea)
- Al-Shahaadat (Witnesses)
- Adabul Qadhi (Etiquette of Judge)
- Al-Qisma (Share)
- Al-Ikrah (Violence)
- Al-Siyar (Character)
- Al-Hazr wal Ibahat (Prohibition)
- Al-Wasaya (Wills and Testament)
- Al-Faraid wal Mawarith (Inheritance)
About The Author
Muhammad Qasim Moinul Haq was born in Muzaffarpur a district of Bihar state in 1360 Hijri. He cmpleted his primery education in his village, then, he got admission in Darul Ulum Deoband where he graduated in 1377.
His Academic Status:
- He remained as a Qadhi for fourty years in Imarat Shariah in Bihar.
- He was also a Muhaddith for a long time in Darul Ulum Rahmaniya in Bihar.
- He was a Founding member of All India Fiqh Academy, Delhi.
- And also a expert member of All India Muslim Personal Law Board.
His Literary Works:
- Al-Murshid Lil Qudhat
- Al-Masajid Ahkamuha wa Adabuha
- Qadhaya Haditha Muta'alliqah bil Bunuk
|In Stock: 11|