Easy Good Deeds
By Mufti Justice Muhammad Taqi Usmani
Paperback 121 Pages
Publisher : Adam Publishers, India
About The Book
"Easy Good Deeds" is an excellent book in which the Mufti lists 82 very simple good deeds, which will In sha Allah bring us immense blessings and good reward.
Please take a minute to glance through the ones listed below because the amount of blessings received from reading and implementing these will In sha Allah, be disproportionately greater than the effort taken
The present booklet is a compendium of good deeds done easily, without any significant labour and without any expenditure.
Whosoever shall pay heed to them shall go on doing good deeds and earn merits." - From the Introduction
Table of Contents
Some Important Points
1. Good Intention
3. Prayers according to Sunnah
4. Seeking Pardon
5. Dhikr of Allah
10. To Preceed in Greeting
12. Participation in Burial Service and Burial
14. To love for the sake of Allah
15. Helping a Muslim
16. Justified Recommendation
17. Concealing other's shortcomings
27. Good Marital Relationship
28. Good Treatment of Relatives
36. To Learn Matters of Faith
37. Teaching Religion
38. Respect for Elders
48. Wudu Prayer
53. 360 Good Deeds = Ishraq Prayer
56. To Hurry in Iftar
57. Giving Iftar to a Fasting man
60. Starting work early in the morning
61. Dhikir of Allah during business
62. Taking back sold goods
64. Giving grace period to a poor debtor
65. Telling the truth in Trade
66. Planting Trees
79. Cleaning and eating a dropped morsel
80. Praising Allah upon Sneezing and its Response
81. Fear of Allah
82. Optimism and Hope from Allah
About The Author
Mufti Taqi Usmani is one of the leading Islamic scholars living today. Author of more than 40 books, he is an expert in the fields of Islamic law, Economics and Hadith.
For the past 35 years, he has been teaching at the Darul-Uloom in Karachi that was established by his father Mufti Muhammad Shafi, the late Grand Mufti of Pakistan.
He also holds a degree in law and has sat as Judge at the Shari'ah Appellate Bench of the Supreme Court of Pakistan.
He is a consultant to several international Islamic financial institutions and has played a key part in the move toward interest free banking and the establishment of Islamic financial institutions.
He is the deputy chairman of the Jeddah based Islamic Fiqh Council of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC).
"If a Muslim is being insulted and degraded and his honour besmirched somewhere and another Muslim leaves him helpless, Allah would leave the latter helpless on occasions when he would need help. And if any Muslim helps him in when he is insulted and degraded, Allah shall help him when he would need help." - (Abu Da'ud: Adab)
|In Stock: 7|